We know your life isn't just about work. You have additional things going on—family, friends, personal interests, education and more. That's why we offer a comprehensive package that helps you live your best life, grow personally and professionally, get rewarded for the results you deliver, and take advantage of the special extras that only The Walt Disney Company can offer.
The programs, benefits and perks you receive may vary based on where you live and work. But when you add it all up, the total package provides the same result: Your total rewards support you throughout all stages of your life and career.
You are more than your job, and your rewards reflect that.
Here's just a sample of our Total Rewards that you may be eligible for*:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly pay including a Payroll Card (Florida Program Participants Only)
- Costumes/uniforms provided for certain positions
Life & Leisure
- Discounts at select Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resort dining, merchandise and recreation locations
- Discounts at select Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resort hotels+
- Disney Cruise Line® Discounts
- Discounts at participating local businesses
- Theme park admission+
- Your cast member ID allows you complimentary Theme Park admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park during regular operating hours when you are not scheduled to work.
- Main Entrance Admission Pass for full-time and part-time positions after two weeks of employment+
- A Main Entrance Pass provides complimentary Theme Park admission to Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park for your family members or friends a limited number of times. Block out dates may apply.
- Exclusive sneak previews of new attractions, parks, and resorts
- Access to Mickey's Retreat, a cast recreation area
- Opportunities to participate in unique holiday celebrations
- Credit union membership
- Wellness programs
- On-site health fairs and seminars
- Life-management services
- Clubs, instructional programs, and sports leagues
Learning & Working
- On-site learning centers and programs
- Educational opportunities
- New e-Learning opportunities
- Disney Ethics, Integrity and Diversity Programs
* Benefits vary by employment site and are subject to change at any time.
+ Block-out dates and other restrictions apply.